An interview with Professor Tom Schuller about his latest book, The Paula Principle. Tom talks about how and why women tend to work below their level of competence. This is where the systemic workplace culture, meets our own experience of self-doubt. If you have ever felt undermined in the office, this one is for you!
- How the Paula Principle shows up
- Unconscious bias
- Why binary 50/50 representation doesn’t work
- How positive discrimination can work
- Why mentoring and role models really matter
- Why promoting women makes economic sense.
- The Paula Principle
- Tom Schuller on Twitter
- The Fawcett Society
- Sheryl Sandberg on Desert Island Discs
- My group coaching programme: Your Self-belief Map: how to navigate through Self-doubt