Allison Sadler is a creative entrepreneur, lifestyle blogger, designer, maker, stylist and mentor. With Her partner in all-things Mr C, she co-owns the award-winning People Shop in Birmingham. And she might just be the most fun person on the internet.
Allison recently started a hashtag project called #freeupyourinsta all about embracing imperfection and how to have fun and be yourself online. We dive deeply into this and have a fascinating conversation about what it means to be online. Enjoy!
- The #freeupyourinsta hashtag project.
- The downsides of social media.
- Taking care of your mental health while being online.
- How to be positive when the world is in turmoil.
- Acknowledging white privilege, racism and the patriarchy.
- Being a woman of colour in this brave new world.
- Why there are so many reasons to be hopeful about the future.
- Allison’s blog
- Allison on Instagram and Twitter
- The People Shop
- My free ebook – Rekindle Your Wonder: 99 ways to look up (and stop scrolling!)